Did you know that all children are musical?
Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
This is what our Music Together classes can offer your family:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring superb arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week! Come sing, dance and play with us!
Our Music Together classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. We'll help you provide your child with the basic musical skills needed to enjoy school and social musical activities, and to study an instrument should he or she choose to do so.
All of our teachers hold degrees in Music, in addition to having completed the Music Together Intensive Teacher Training. They are also all mothers, and incredibly passionate about sharing the JOY of music with you and your little one!